First Attack Training Course
First Attack firefighting training is conducted in accordance with AS3745-2010/Amendment 2-2018 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities.
Fire Extinguisher training under provisions in relation to Work Health & Safety Regulations 2012 Chapter 3, General Risk & Workplace Management – Part 2 General Workplace Management, Divisions 1 and 4 will apply.
This course consists of theory based classroom style information session and/or practical session which will take place in a suitable area on site. The session will contain the following information:-
- Fire Theory
- Workplace Fire Awareness
- Identification of Fire Extinguishers in the workplace
- Water Fire Extinguisher Information
- CO2 Fire Extinguisher Information
- DCP Fire Extinguisher Information
- Practical Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Extinguisher Operating Procedures
- Fire Blanket Applications